Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, applesauce muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Applesauce Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Applesauce Muffins is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook applesauce muffins using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Applesauce Muffins:
- Take 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Make ready 2/3 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- Take 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- Get 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- Get 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- Take 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- Take 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Take 1/2 tsp. allspice
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. salt
- Prepare 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- Take 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Get coarse sugar, for topping
Steps to make Applesauce Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a standard size muffin tin or line with parchment paper liners and set this aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the applesauce, maple syrup, eggs, butter and vanilla and set that aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg and salt. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and use a rubber spatula to mix until just combined. Then fold in the oats and the walnuts.
- Scoop the batter evenly into the muffin tins and bake for 15-22 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out of the centers clean. Then, remove them from the oven, let them cool in the pan for 5 or so minutes, then pop them out of the pan and place them on a cooling rack to cool completely.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food applesauce muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!