Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chilled pasta alle vongole with tarako. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chilled pasta alle vongole with tarako using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chilled Pasta alle Vongole with Tarako:
- Take 140 grams Spaghetti
- Get 16 Manila clams
- Prepare 1 Tarako (salt cured cod or pollack roe)
- Make ready 50 ml Olive oil (extra virgin)
- Prepare 1 clove Garlic
- Prepare 1 Red chili pepper
- Get 100 ml White wine
- Make ready 80 ml Water
- Take 1 Tomato (large)
- Make ready 5 Basil leaves (large)
- Take 1 Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Chilled Pasta alle Vongole with Tarako:
- These are the ingredients.
- Put 25 ml of olive oil, the finely chopped garlic and de-seeded and sliced chili pepper in a frying pan. Cook over low heat until the garlic turns light brown.
- Put the well washed clams into the frying pan. Stir fry for 20 seconds, and add the white wine.
- Cover the frying pan with a lid, and steam for 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat to cook the clams through.
- Add 80 ml to the frying pan. Simmer for about a minute over medium heat to evaporate the alcohol in the wine and bring out the umami of the clams.
- Transfer the contents of the frying pan to a bowl. Chill well in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Make a slit through the membrane of the tarako, and scrape out the insides with the back of a knife.
- Peel the tomato by briefly dunking it in boiling water.
- Cut up the peeled tomato into wedges. Chop up the basil leaves roughly.
- Boil the spaghetti in hot water that's about as salty as sea water. For chilled pasta, cook it for 1 to 2 minutes longer than indicated on the package.
- Drain the spaghetti into a colander, and chill well in ice water. Drain again.
- Combine the chilled clam mix from Step 6 and the cold spaghetti from Step 11. Add 2/3 of the tarako, basil and 25 ml of olive oil. Taste and season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Add the cut up tomato and mix lightly. Transfer to serving plates, and top with the remaining tarako. Garnish with whole basil leaves.
You have to have a number of superfoods in your diet daily. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Additionally, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you consume these superfoods regularly, you should get rid of any weight gain problems. Following a green living eating plan will give you just what you need for good health. Your immune system will be better, and your body can become disease free. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chilled pasta alle vongole with tarako recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!