Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mike's thai beef dumpling soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Thai Beef Dumpling Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Mike's Thai Beef Dumpling Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's thai beef dumpling soup using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Thai Beef Dumpling Soup:
- Prepare ● Broth
- Take 2 box (32 oz) Beef Broth [low sodium]
- Get 2 tbsp Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce
- Prepare 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1 4" Piece Fresh Ginger
- Get 1 4" Piece Diakon Radish
- Prepare 1/2 cup Thai Basil [loosely packed - + reserves for serving]
- Make ready 1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro [loosely packed - + reserves for serving]
- Take 1/4 cup Scallions [fine chop - + reserves for serving]
- Get 2 cup Mushrooms [rough chop - i use oyster mushrooms]
- Make ready 6 large Fresh Garlic [smashed whole]
- Take 3 Thai Red Peppers [fresh or dried - if fresh, reserve some for serving]
- Take 1/4 tsp Chinese 5 Spice
- Make ready 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- Make ready 1 tbs Lemon Grass [or 1/2 tbs frozen]
- Get ● Dumplings
- Make ready 1 Bag Frozen Beef & Mushroom Dumplings [or pork - 25 to 30 count]
- Get ● Side Options
- Take Siracha Or Siracha Chile Sauce
- Prepare Fresh Thai Basil
- Get Fresh Cilantro
- Prepare Fresh Chives
- Prepare Thai Red Chilies
- Get Fresh Lime Wedges
- Prepare Fresh Sprouts
- Get Fresh Thai Red Chilies
- Take Fresh Mint
Steps to make Mike's Thai Beef Dumpling Soup:
- Here's about all you'll need.
- Add everything in the Broth section and bring to a good simmer. Let broth simmer for about an hour.
- After an hours simmer - pull Thai chilies, dikon radish and ginger pieces. Fine chop 2 tablespoons each ginger and diakon radish and place back in pot. Discard chilies.
- Bring broth to a heavy boil. Add your frozen dumplings. Bring back to a boil and boil dumplings for about 10 minutes. You'll know they're done when they float to the top.
- ● Plate immediately and serve with fresh Thai Basil, fresh Cilantro, additional chopped scallions, fresh sprouts, soy sauce, lime wedges, chopped Thai Red Chilies and fish sauce to the side. ● Also, fill your soup spoon with Siracha Sauce or Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce. Your guests can add any ingredient to their bowl as they wish. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mike's thai beef dumpling soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!