Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, simple fried chicken fettuccine alfredo. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have simple fried chicken fettuccine alfredo using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Get Chicken and sauce ———
- Prepare 1-1/2 pounds chicken breast boneless and skinless
- Make ready 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Get 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Take 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Get 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Take 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- Prepare 16 ounces jar of your favorite Alfredo sauce
- Take pasta——
- Make ready 1 pound Fettuccine noodles
- Get 3 quarts salty water
- Prepare 2 tablespoon extra Virgin olive oil
- Make ready 2 tablespoons extra Virgin olive oil
Steps to make Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Bring the water to boil add salt, and olive oil. Add the pasta and cook per instructions on box.
- Dice the chicken, add garlic, salt, flour, and pepper it..
- Pan fry in as needed oil to fry
- When chicken is done move to paper towels.
- Add chicken to the pasta
- Add parsley, and Alfredo sauce. Warm then add the pasta
- Let the pasta warm in the sauce. Mix well but don't break the pasta.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food simple fried chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!