Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, malabar prawn roast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Malabar Prawn Roast is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Malabar Prawn Roast is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook malabar prawn roast using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Malabar Prawn Roast:
- Make ready 2 tbsp kashmiri chilli paste
- Get 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare As required Coconut oil
- Get 1/2 tsp Fennel seed powder
- Take 2 twigs Curry leaves
Instructions to make Malabar Prawn Roast:
- Wash the prawns thoroughly.
- Place a kadai on the stove.(preferably iron kadai)
- Into the kadai,add the kashmiri chilli paste, turmeric powder,fennelseeds powder and curry leaves.
- Add prawns and 50ml of water to the kadai.
- Cover it with the lid and cook for 10 minutes
- When the water completely dries, add 3 tbsp coconut oil intermittently, and roast it for 5-10 minutes in low flame, till the prawns turn light brown in colour.
- Finally add curry leaves and the Prawn roast is ready to serve.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food malabar prawn roast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!