Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, margarita cupcakes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook margarita cupcakes using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Margarita Cupcakes:
- Get cupcakes
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temp
- Make ready 1 cup granulated sugar
- Make ready 2 eggs at room temp
- Get 1 Zest and juice of 1 1/2 limes
- Take 2 tbsp tequila
- Get 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Make ready brush on cupcakes
- Get 1 to 2 tablespoons tequila
- Take frosting
- Get 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Take 2 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- Get 1 tbsp lime juice
- Get 2 tbsp tequila
- Prepare 1 pinch of coarse salt
Steps to make Margarita Cupcakes:
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a standard muffin tin with paper liners; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat the butter and sugar together until pale, light, and fluffy (about 5 minutes).
- Reduce the mixer speed to medium and add the eggs one at at time, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl and add the lime zest, lime juice, vanilla extract and tequila. Mix until combined. (The mixture may start to look curdled at this point, but don't worry, it will all come back together, power on!)
- Reduce the mixer speed low. Add the dry ingredients in three batches, alternating with the buttermilk in two batches. Mix only until just incorporated, using a rubber spatula to give it one last mix by hand.
- Divide the batter between the muffin cups. Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until just slightly golden and a skewer shows only moist crumbs attached, rotating the pan at the halfway point.
- Allow cupcakes to cool for 5 to 10 minutes, and then remove to a cooling rack. Brush the tops of the cupcakes with the 1 to 2 tablespoons of tequila. Set the cupcakes aside to cool completely before frosting them.
- To make the frosting, whip the butter on medium-high speed of an electric mixer using the whisk attachment for 5 minutes. Reduce the speed to medium-low, and gradually add the powdered sugar, mixing and scraping the sides of the bowl until all is incorporated. Give it a mix on medium speed for about 30 seconds. Add the lime juice, tequila and salt mix on medium-high speed until incorporated and fluffy. If the frosting appears a bit too soft, add some additional sugar, one spoonful at a time until desired consistency is reached. Frost cupcakes and garnish, if desired, with lime zest, an additional sprinkling of salt and a lime wedge.
Your daily diet should contain at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other foods to include. Be sure to include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have a weight problem again. Green living gives you a good diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food margarita cupcakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!