Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mutton keema haleem. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mutton keema haleem using 34 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton Keema Haleem:
- Make ready 300 gms mutton keema
- Make ready 4 onions chopped finely
- Prepare 1 onion chopped
- Get 1 tsp ginger paste
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic paste
- Get 1 tomato chopped
- Make ready 2 tbsp tomato puree
- Make ready 4 green chillies
- Take 1/4 th cup Chana dal(Bengal Gram Dal)
- Prepare 1/4 th cup Urad Dal
- Prepare 1/4 th cup Moong Dal
- Take 1/2 cup broken wheat (Dalia)
- Prepare 2 tbsp whole wheat
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Take Dry roasted and powdered:
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin
- Take 3 cardamoms
- Get 1 inch stick cinnamon
- Get 1 dry red chilli
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 1/2 tsp caraway seeds
- Get 5-6 black peppercorns
- Get To taste salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare 1 tbsp coriander chopped
- Get 1 tbsp ginger julienned
- Get 1 tsp ginger grated
- Get 2 lemon wedges
- Get 1 tbsp curd
- Get 5-6 roasted cashewnuts
- Get 3 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp ghee
Steps to make Mutton Keema Haleem:
- Soak the lentils and grains for at least 2 hours.Meanwhile fry the mutton keema in oil with 1 tbsp chopped onion,tomato,grated ginger,turmeric and red chilli powder.Toss all,add salt to taste and 1 cup water.Pressure cook upto 3 whistles till meat tenderises.Set aside.Add soaked lentils,dalia,whole wheat,3 cups water in the crocpot.Fry the sliced onion crispy brown.Add half of onion to the lentils,ginger garlic paste,turmeric and red chilli powder and cook on low heat.
- When both are soft mix both keema and lentils and cook on low heat.Lightly mash and mix.Sprinkle dry roasted and ground garam masala.Mix all.Remove from pot and serve in bowl garnished with chopped coriander,ginger julienne,roasted cashewnuts, lemon wedges and fried onion.Serve hot delicious bowlful keema haleem as an one pot meal.
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Furthermore, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a good eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body can potentially be free of disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mutton keema haleem recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!