Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chettinad potato fry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chettinad Potato Fry is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chettinad Potato Fry is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chettinad potato fry using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chettinad Potato Fry:
- Take 300 gm Potato
- Prepare 2 tbsp Gingelly oil
- Make ready 1 tsp Mustard
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin
- Prepare 1 tbsp Curry leaves finely chopped
- Make ready 1 tsp Urad dal
- Prepare Pinch Hing
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take As needed Salt
- Prepare Dry Roast and Powder:
- Get 1 tsp Urad dal
- Get 1 tsp Channa dal
- Prepare 5 Dry red chilli
- Prepare 3 Kashmiri red chilli
- Take 1 tsp Black pepper
- Prepare 1 Cardamom
- Get 1/2 tsp Poppy seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp Fennel seeds
- Take 1 tbsp Dry coconut
Instructions to make Chettinad Potato Fry:
- Boil potatoes in cooker for one whistle. Peel the skin off and cut into cubes.
- Dry roast all the ingredients under the topic "powder" except coconut. Add coconut after switched off the flame. Cool down and grind into coarse powder.
- Heat kadai add oil once hot temper with mustard and cumin. Once mustard spluttered completely add urad dal. Once dal turns to golden colour add curry leaves.
- Now reduce the flame to sim. Make sure oil is not too hot. Now add high, roasted masala and finely add turmeric. If you add turmeric at beginning it burn quickly and don't give nice colour and flavour. Add salt.
- Now add the potato immediately and give stir. Don't mash it stir slowly and the same time masala should coat on all the sides.
- Now increase flame little bit. Roast until it become crispy.
- Serve hot as a side dish for sambar, rasam or curd rice.
Your daily diet need to contain at least some of these super foods. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Also, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. Green living equips you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chettinad potato fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!