Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, fried chicken in soy sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have fried chicken in soy sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Chicken in Soy Sauce:
- Get pieces Chicken - cut into med size
- Make ready Ginger 4 inch - sliced
- Make ready Garlic 5 pods - crushed
- Take Finger chili 5 - whole
- Take Onion 2 - each cut into 4
- Take Tomato 1 - cut into 4
- Get Sweet soy sauce
- Prepare Salt to taste/Salty soy sauce
- Get Turmeric to marinate chicken
- Get Water (if needed)
- Make ready Spring oniong (for garnishing)
Instructions to make Fried Chicken in Soy Sauce:
- Marinate chicken pieces with turmeric powder for 30 minutes. Deep fry the chicken. (Keep aside)
- Add oil in pan, add onion, ginger, garlic and chili. Fry until its gets brown and crunchy. (Take half of the fried ingredients from pan and keep aside)
- Add fried chicken and mix well. Add soy sauce and salt. Stir well. Add water if needed.
- Once the gravy thickens add tomato and fried ingredient (the ingredients which we kept aside) Garnish with spring onion and serve hot
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fried chicken in soy sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!