Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, dhokla cheese disc. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Dhokla Without ENO recipe with a detailed photo and video recipe - is a steamed cake prepared with chickpea flour and spices. First reason is that it's easy to eat.
Dhokla Cheese Disc is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Dhokla Cheese Disc is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have dhokla cheese disc using 31 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dhokla Cheese Disc:
- Get For dhokla:-
- Make ready 1 cup chhola soaked for 3-4 hours
- Get 2 tsp ginger & chilli paste
- Make ready 1 cup palak leaves chopped
- Make ready 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- Take 3 tbsp methi leaves chopped
- Get 1 tbsp fruit salt
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Take For spreading:-
- Prepare 1/2 cup raw peanuts
- Make ready 1 cup water for soaking
- Prepare 1/4 tsp hing
- Make ready 1/2 lemon juice
- Prepare 1/4 tsp haldi / turmeric powder
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Take 2 tbsp curd
- Prepare 3-4 green chillies
- Take 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- Get 1 tbsp oil
- Prepare For stuffing:-
- Get 1 raw banana boiled and mashed
- Make ready 1/2 cup paneer crumbled
- Get 1/4 cup any type of cheese grated
- Prepare 2 green chilled finely chopped
- Prepare 1 cup palak blanched and chopped
- Get 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- Take To taste Salt
- Get 3 tbsp peanut roasted & coarsely crushed
- Prepare 3 tbsp cashew finely chopped
- Get 1 tsp ammchur powder
- Get As required For topping:- Grated cheese
Instructions to make Dhokla Cheese Disc:
- For dhokla:- Grind the soaked chole into a semi fine paste. Let batter ferment overnight.
- Mix the other ingredients and mix well. Pour some batter in a plate and steam for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove and cool and keep aside
- For spreading:- Take a soaked peanuts, coriander leaves and green chillies in a mixer grinder and grind them.
- Then add all other ingredients and make a fine paste. Consistency like for spread
- For stuffing:- take all ingredients in bowl. Combine and mix well.
- For disc:- Take dhokla slice and using a big cookie cutter. Cut a round slice of the dhokla. Using a smaller size cookie cutter cut a ring shape. Use only the outer ring.
- Take dhokla disc and apply the prepared spreading mixture. Place the ring on top and press it lightly. So that it sticks with each other.
- Place 2-3 tsp of filling in the center of the ring and spread it evenly. Apply a little butter on the dhokla ring. Top with grated cheese.
- Arrange disc on a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 180℃ for 5-10 minutes. You can also grill in gas.
- Serve hot with any chutney and ketchup.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food dhokla cheese disc recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!