Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mini pumpkin oatmeal pies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mini Pumpkin Oatmeal Pies is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Mini Pumpkin Oatmeal Pies is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mini pumpkin oatmeal pies using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Pumpkin Oatmeal Pies:
- Prepare Crust
- Make ready 1/2 cup Quick oats
- Get 1/4 cup Rolled oats
- Make ready 1/4 cup Almond flour
- Take 1 tbsp Almond milk
- Prepare 1 dash Vanilla
- Prepare 3 tbsp Honey
- Prepare Filling
- Get 1 can Pumpkin
- Prepare 2 Eggs
- Get 3 tbsp Stevia
- Get 1/4 cup Honey
- Take 1 dash Allspice
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Get Layering
- Get 1/2 cup Chocolate chips
Steps to make Mini Pumpkin Oatmeal Pies:
- Crust- mix all of the ingredients together for the crust and fill into 2 muffin pans that should have 6 muffins each (12 combined). This is the first layer
- Filling- mix all the ingredients together for the filling then use half of it to pour into your muffin pans as the second layer
- Chocolate chips- sprinkle your chocolate chips evenly on top of the pumpkin. As the third layer
- Filling- now pour the rest of your pumpkin filling over the chocolate chips as the fourth layer
- Topping- now sprinkle rolled oats mini marshmallow pieces and brown sugar on top as the fifth layer
- Drizzle a little honey on top if you would like.
- Baking- place in the oven at 355° and bake for 30 minutes
- When done baking remove and eat warm or chill them! Enjoy
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mini pumpkin oatmeal pies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!