Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, oven-roasted gnocchi with asparagus and leek. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
I'm going to try it next time! All Reviews for Oven-Roasted Asparagus and Leeks.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oven-roasted gnocchi with asparagus and leek using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek:
- Get 500 gr potato gnocchi (thawed, if frozen) (1lb)
- Prepare 500 gr asparagus (1lb)
- Get 1 large leek, only use the white part
- Take 1 shallot
- Take 1 cup frozen vegetables (we used peas, but you can use spinach, broccoli, etc.), optional
- Take 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Take 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Get 2 tbsp softened butter, unsalted
- Prepare to taste salt and pepper
Steps to make Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek:
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). In a large bowl, toss the gnocchi with half the oil until coated. Spread out evenly on a baking tray, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and half the butter.
- Wash the asparagus and trim the woody part at the bottom, cut into thirds.
- Cut the white part of the leek lengthwise and then slice into thin half moons.
- Peel the shallot and slice thinly.
- Add asparagus, leek, shallot, and the frozen vegetables (if using) to the same bowl and toss with the remaining half of the oil, until coated. Then spread evenly on a different baking tray, sprinkle with salt, pepper and the rest of the butter.
- Place both trays in the oven (if placing on different levels, put the gnocchi on the lower, the greens on the higher level) and bake for 20 minutes.
- Five minutes into the baking, gently stir the gnocchi to distribute the butter. Do the same with the vegetables. This should be repeated every five minutes for the vegetables ONLY.
- Once the 20 minutes are over, take both trays out of the oven, add the gnocchi to the vegetables, sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and toss to mix.
- Serve with additional parmesan, if desired, and enjoy!
You should include a number of superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Then, add a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. In addition, you should eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Following a green living eating plan will give you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
I use this recipe exactly, except I've never tried it with garlic. I'm going to try it next time! Also, instead of tossing the asparagus with the parmesan, I toss with all the other ingredients and lay in a single layer, then sprinkle the parmesan all. All Reviews for Oven-Roasted Asparagus and Leeks. Oven-Roasted Asparagus and Leeks. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Trim each leek at root end, then cut off top where the thick green leaves begin. Cut in half lengthwise and soak in cold water Combine leeks and asparagus in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and add salt and pepper. Place in a large roasting pan and roast. The combination of the starchy gnocchi with the fresh asparagus and pesto was fantastic, and it was totally packed with flavor (I used homemade pesto. Войти. Oven Roasted Asparagus Recipe - NoTimeToCook.com. Смотреть позже. Поделиться. Pancetta gives this elegant gnocchi dish a deep, savory note. If you can't find gnocchi, substitute another short pasta. My family tends to prefer the CL Gnocchi with Shrimp, Asparagus, and Pesto recipe from September The tomatoes and roasted red pepper sound like good suggestions, too. What Does Roasted Gnocchi Taste Like? Asparagus or sliced cremini mushrooms are fun, just add them halfway through the cooking time since they don't need as long in the toaster oven. I hope this sheet pan roasted gnocchi and vegetables is a weeknight hit in your toaster oven lovin' household too. Roasted asparagus in the oven is one of the easiest way to prepare asparagus. Just coat the asparagus with a little olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and maybe a little minced garlic, and roast them until lightly browned and tender. If you want to take the roasted asparagus up a notch.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oven-roasted gnocchi with asparagus and leek recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!