Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, plum and earl grey jam. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have plum and earl grey jam using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Plum and Earl Grey jam:
- Get 450 g plums, stoned and quartered
- Take 100 g caster sugar (you can use jam sugar but I'm not entirely convinced it's necessary)
- Prepare 1 lemon, juiced
- Get 1 Earl Grey tea bag
- Prepare 250 ml water
Steps to make Plum and Earl Grey jam:
- Make a pot of tea using the tea bag and water. Leave it to brew for at least 15 minutes - you need it to be undrinkably strong.
- Place all the ingredients in a large pan and bring to a moderate boil.
- Simmer gently for about half an hour. Observe the beautiful jewel-like colours developing in your pan.
- Test the jam using Nigella's clever saucer method (test a teaspoonful on a cold saucer, place in fridge for 30 seconds, if the jam wrinkles when pushed by a finger the jam is set. If not repeat this process every 5 minutes until the jam wrinkles.)
- Remove from the heat, then carefully pour the jam into sterilised jars (4 or so should do it, and I normally run jam jars through the dishwasher before drying them in a low oven - do this while the jam is cooking, removing your jar just before you need it.)
- Seal, label and store. If your jam is reasonably well set you can leave it for quite some time - I have a jar a year old that's still good. Less well set jams should be stored in the fridge and eaten quickly.
Be sure to add these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole cereals and nuts. Additionally, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living gives you a solid diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially be free of disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food plum and earl grey jam recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!