Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, khasta masala mathri 😋😋😋. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mathri masala mathri is famous in india. Mathi ki recipe boht easy hai. Video dekh kr es recipe ko jrur bnaye. Amritsari Kulcha Bnane Ka Asaan Tarika
Khasta masala mathri 😋😋😋 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Khasta masala mathri 😋😋😋 is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have khasta masala mathri 😋😋😋 using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Khasta masala mathri 😋😋😋:
- Take 2 Cups Refined flour
- Make ready 1/2 cup Wheat flour
- Prepare 1/2 cup gramflour
- Make ready 1/4 cup Semolina
- Get 1/2 cup Oil
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Get 1/2 tsp Carom seeds
- Get 1/2 tsp Fennel seeds
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- Make ready 2 Cloves
- Get to taste Salt
- Make ready 1 pinch Asafoetida
- Take 2 tbsp Fenugreek leaves
- Prepare 1 tsp Coriander seeds
You can serve these Mathries with pickle at tea time or you can enjoy as is! For all the upcoming holidays, Mathries Fry mathri in batches, making sure to place just enough mathri to cover the frying oil. Fry them until both sides are a light golden-brown. Masala Mathri using Rava, Sooji ki crisp Mathri, Punjabi Rava Mathri, Suji Ajwain Namkeen Mathri.
Instructions to make Khasta masala mathri 😋😋😋:
- Coarsely ground coriander seeds, fennel seeds, black pepper and clove in a mixture grinder or in the mortar pestle.
- In a big mixing bowl,add refined flour, wheat flour gram flour, semolina, salt, cumin seeds,carom seeds, Asafoetida, dry Fenugreek leaves and coarsely ground spices
- Mix everything really well and then add some oil to it now add water in small portions and knead stiff and tight dough. Cover and keep aside for 15-20 minutes
- After this, knead the dough again until smooth and make small lumps from it lift a lump,roll round and flatten it a on your palms.repeat the process with other dough lumps as well
- Heat enough oil in a wok and gently slide as many mathris as possible into it and fry on medium-low flame until they turn golden brown and crusty.
- Drain out the fried ones on kitchen paper towels to remove excess oil likewise fry the rest
- Let the mathris cool down completely and then store them in any air tight container it keeps good for 1-2 months
- Serve them with any pickle and tea
Fry them until both sides are a light golden-brown. Masala Mathri using Rava, Sooji ki crisp Mathri, Punjabi Rava Mathri, Suji Ajwain Namkeen Mathri. How to make khasta mathri at home ,halwai jaisa khasta mathri banane ki vidhi,ye namkin recipe hai,r khasta mathri kabhi bhi. Masala Mathri using Rava, Sooji ki crisp Mathri, Punjabi Rava Mathri, Suji Ajwain Namkeen Mathri Ingredients for Masala Sooji. How to make khasta mathri at home ,halwai jaisa khasta mathri banane ki vidhi,ye namkin recipe hai,r khasta mathri kabhi bhi.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food khasta masala mathri 😋😋😋 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!