Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, my deep fried parsnip crisp. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Deep Fried Parsnip Crisp is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. My Deep Fried Parsnip Crisp is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my deep fried parsnip crisp using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Deep Fried Parsnip Crisp:
- Take 2 whole parsnips, peeled and ends chopped
- Get 1 Sea Salt
- Make ready 1 pints Veg oil
Steps to make My Deep Fried Parsnip Crisp:
- Peel parsnips
- Run them under cold tap water and dry.
- With the potato peeler, dig in to get a thicker shavings of parsnip
- Heat the veg oil in a deep fryer, until really hot
- Add a few at a time in the deep fryer quick shake, and fry for about 3-4 minutes
- When done shake off excess oil and put on kitchen roll paper to drain
- Add a good helping of Sea Salt and add to serving dish
- You could add black pepper or a little paprika to them or lemon pepper is good also
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food my deep fried parsnip crisp recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!