Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's 10 minute pizza margaritas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mike's 10 minute pizza margaritas using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's 10 Minute Pizza Margaritas:
- Prepare 2 (5 oz) Thick Fresh Naan Breads [you'll want naan for its sturdiness & ability to oven crisp]
- Prepare 1 Ball Fresh Quality Whole Mozzarella Cheese [sliced]
- Take as needed Shredded Quality Mozzarella Cheese
- Prepare as needed Shredded Quality Parmesan Cheese
- Take 1 Jar Of Your Favorite Quality Marinara Sauce [choose a thick one with basil and garlic specifically featured]
- Prepare 1 Cup Thin Sliced Fresh Basil [+ extra whole leaves for top garnish]
- Get to taste Thin Sliced Red Onions
- Make ready 2 Firm Roma Tomatoes [or 1 firm beefeater tomato both de-seeded & de-pulped]
- Take to taste Red Pepper Flakes
- Get to taste Dried Oregano
- Get dash Granulated Onion & Garlic Powder
- Take to taste Cracked Black Pepper
- Prepare to taste Cracked Sea Salt
- Get Basil Or Garlic Olive Oil [optional]
Instructions to make Mike's 10 Minute Pizza Margaritas:
- Preheat oven and pizza stone to 450°F. Allow your oven to heat even longer as so the pizza stone can fully heat and effectively crisp your Naan bread.
- Here's all you'll need! - - Shredded Parmesan not pictured here.
- Add your seasoned sauce and lightly sprinkle dried oregano atop. It's important you choose a thick Marinara or Spaghetti Sauce with garlic and basil specifically featured within it for fullest flavor.
- Liberally sprinkle on fresh chopped basil.
- Lightly sprinkle on shredded Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheeses.
- Add red onions and seed/pulp free tomato slices to pie. Otherwise you'll have soggy pies.
- Add fresh mozzarella cheese slices, fresh whole basil leaves, cracked black pepper, red pepper flakes and sea salt to taste to your pies. - - Lightly drizzle tops with basil or garlic olive oil if you'd like. It's a great addition. - - Also, add a few dashes of granulated garlic and onion powder.
- Place pies in a 450° preheated oven for 10 minutes. Or, until both Naan bread crusts and base underneath are browned and crispy. Also, when mozzarella slices have fully melted.
- Serve immediately with my super easy 5 minute chilled Berry Basil Balsamic Bruschetta to the side for a great flavor contrast. - - Enjoy!
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's 10 minute pizza margaritas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!