Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chocolate paan. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In this video, let's make Chocolate Paan Recipe. This is a very popular meetha pan recipe, made with the addition of chocolate, made right at home in Indian. The chocolate paan ingredients include paan leaves, gulkand, saunf, coconut, and lots of chocolate. The ingredients like fresh paan (betel) leaf,lime paste,chocolate ,candies ,etc. are sampled in the paan in such away that they create a magical taste, which you will cherish forever.
Chocolate paan is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chocolate paan is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate paan using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate paan:
- Make ready 4 betel leaves
- Get 1 tbsp gulkand
- Prepare 1 tbsp tooti frooti
- Prepare 2 tbsp salted mix mukhwas
- Take 1 tsp sweet betelnut
- Prepare 1 tsp sugar coated fennel seeds
- Make ready 1/4 tsp lovely powder
- Get 100 gram cooking chocolate
- Take 4 cloves
- Make ready 4 toothpicks
- Take 1 tbsp rice balls (optional)
Chocolate Paan is made with paan leaves, gulkand, saunf, coconut and cherry. Chocolate Paan makes for a delicious after-dinner mouth-freshener or it can be served as a dessert. Chaat, Bhel Puri, Paani Puri, Sugarcane, Juice, Faluda, Kashmiri Tea. Twisting the chocolate Paan further, we bring the age old romance of chocolate and coffee delicately infusing them both on a Paan for chocolate-come-coffee-cum Paan lovers!
Instructions to make Chocolate paan:
- Mix all ingredients except betel leaves, chocolate, cloves, rice balls in one bowl.
- Take one leaf and cut it from the top. (Refer image).
- Add some prepared mixture on the reverse side of leaf.
- Then fold leaf from both sides and bottom and seal it with clove. (Refer the image)
- Now fold from the top and seal it with tooth pick. (Refer the image)
- Further melt chocolate in double boiler, add rice balls and mix.
- Then carefully dip the prepared paan in it and place it on a plate and referegerate it.
- Relish it chilled.
Chaat, Bhel Puri, Paani Puri, Sugarcane, Juice, Faluda, Kashmiri Tea. Twisting the chocolate Paan further, we bring the age old romance of chocolate and coffee delicately infusing them both on a Paan for chocolate-come-coffee-cum Paan lovers! Paan Chocolate, white chocolate mixed with traditional paan flavours make a refreshing mouth freshener. A great alternative if you want something beyond regular paan. Meenakshi paan, strawberry paan, pineapple paan, frozen paan, chocolate paan and Bengali-style Ghoondi paan.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate paan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!