Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, breaded curried coconut chicken gougons. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breaded Curried Coconut Chicken Gougons is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Breaded Curried Coconut Chicken Gougons is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook breaded curried coconut chicken gougons using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breaded Curried Coconut Chicken Gougons:
- Take 440 g chicken breast,
- Take Golden breadcrumbs, (enough to coat chicken),
- Get Dessicated coconut, (1/3rd ratio to breadcrumbs),
- Get 1 tsp curry spice blend of your choice,
- Take Salt for seasoning,
- Make ready Vegetable oil for frying
Instructions to make Breaded Curried Coconut Chicken Gougons:
- On a plate mix together the golden breadcrumbs, dessicated coconut, a pinch of salt and curry powder. You want a ratio of 2/3rds breadcrumbs and 1/3rd coconut.
- Butterfly out the chicken breasts into halves and trim off any fat/gristle. Slice the chicken into long thin flat gougons.
- I find that wearing latex gloves helps with this next process, so the crumb coating doesn't stick to your fingers, or if you don't have any use some tongs. Take the pieces of chicken one by one and coat completely in the breadcrumb mix.
- Preheat your oven to 180 (fan) and line a baking tray with foil and place a metal rack over it. Set aside. Heat up a frying pan with around 1.5tbsp oil in over a medium high heat. Once the oil is nice and hot, lay the chicken into the pan, carefully, and fry on both sides until golden. Remove from the heat.
- Place onto the metal rack and bake in the oven for 20-25 mins until cooked right through. Serve up and enjoy! :)
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food breaded curried coconut chicken gougons recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!