Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, smoked salmon and tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Much of the salmon and goat cheese will naturally sink to the bottom when your pour the egg mixture into the skillet. Frittata Recipe with Salmon and Broccoli.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook smoked salmon and tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata:
- Make ready 5 large free range eggs
- Get 6-8 stems of Tenderstem broccoli
- Prepare Or 5-6 asparagus spears
- Get 80 g approx. Smoked salmon
- Take 1/2 white onion (fine dice)
- Get 1 tbsp snipped chives
- Make ready 50 g grated mature cheddar
- Get 20 g finely grated Parmesan (or equivalent)
- Get Salt, pepper
Steps to make Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata:
- Fine dice the onion and trim the woody parts of the Tenderstem (or asaparagus)
- Blanch the Tenderstem (or asparagus) for approx 1 and half minutes in lightly salted, rapidly boiling water. Refresh in cold water straight away to prevent over cooking. Drain fully and cut up each stem/spear into 4-5 pieces.
- Mix eggs, snipped chives and seasoning together.
- Gently sweat off fine dice onion until softened but not coloured. Add in Tenderstem/asparagus pieces. Fry off then add the chopped up smoked salmon.
- Make sure the pan is well lubricated with oil/butter to prevent sticking. Stir in egg mix allow to set and turn through a few times to fluff the mixture up. Turn heat right down allow to partially cook in the lowest heat for a couple of minutes (be careful not to let catch/burn)
- Top with both cheeses and finish under a moderate grill. Until set through
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
This healthy, smoked salmon frittata is the perfect breakfast (or Sunday brunch recipe). Much of the salmon and goat cheese will naturally sink to the bottom when your pour the egg mixture into the skillet. If you'd like more of those ingredients to show on top, for a restaurant-worthy looking frittata. Frittata Recipe with Salmon and Broccoli. A quick and easy smoked salmon and broccoli frittata recipe, packed with protein, this makes a perfect breakfast or lunch, as well as a family dinner. Drain in a colander and rinse in cold water until cold and drain again. Cut into wedges and serve with salad. Then, to finish, cheesy kedgeree with made with the Saucy Fish Co. Smoked Haddock with a Cheese and Chive Sauce. This three ingredient frittata is made with salmon and Tenderstem broccoli is ideal for brunch or. The fresh flavor of asparagus and dill combined with smoky salmon is sure to make this Asparagus and Smoked A versatile frittata recipe for breakfast, brunch, or dinner! SALMON & BROCCOLI FRITTATA (SLIMMING WORLD FRIENDLY) with Norwegian Salmon While the onion and Tenderstem® broccoli are cooking, mix together the cream cheese and chopped chives. Swirl around the pan and either using a fork or rubber spatula, stir around until the eggs are almost set. Spread to cover the surface and leave to continue cooking for a minute or so, until the top. BBQ Chicken, Jersey Royals and tenderstem Broccoli. Scatter the broccoli, flaked salmon and corn over the egg, stirring lightly to distribute evenly. Spoon the onion and Tenderstem broccoli onto one half of the omelette. Lay the asparagus on a foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food smoked salmon and tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!