Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mango pickle (spicy). It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mango pickle (spicy) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Pickle (Spicy):
- Prepare 4-5 raw mango (I used locally available)
- Prepare 1 cup Rai- mustard kuria (mustard daal)
- Get 1/4 Methi kuria (Methi daal)
- Make ready 1 tbsp asafoetida
- Get 1 tbsp Turmeric powder
- Prepare 2 cup red chilli powder
- Get 200 ml oil
- Get 3/4 cup Salt
Steps to make Mango Pickle (Spicy):
- Collect all ingredients together in a big vessel. Heat the oil properly.
- Pour the oil on the asafoetida and turmeric. Do not pour on chilli powder otherwise it will taste burnt. Allow this to cool down. Mix it well.
- Cut the mango into small pieces. Add the mango in the mixture. Mix it well
- Keep it outside for two days. Do not forget to mix it twice in a day - morning and evening. After two days store it in cleaned jar. Keep it outside the jars for two days. Keep it in the fridge if you are not fond of oil. And if oil is not a problem for you then pour the oil and keep it.
- Note - outside means in your kitchen or dining table. No need to keep this under the sun.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Then, add some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other foods to include. Moreover, you should have yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have a weight problem again. Green living provides you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mango pickle (spicy) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!