Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, clear spinach corn soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook clear spinach corn soup using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Clear Spinach Corn Soup:
- Make ready 2 bunch (300 grams) spinach
- Get 150 gram bean sprouts
- Prepare 3 pieces (500 grams) young sweet corn, cut into pieces
- Get 3 shallots, thinly sliced
- Prepare 2 stalk lemon grass, bruised
- Get 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon sugar (granulated sugar)
- Prepare 1500-20000 ml water
Instructions to make Clear Spinach Corn Soup:
- Boil shallots, lemon grass until fragrant. - Enter corn andthen boil until cooked. Add salt and sugar. Stir well. - The last add the bean sprouts and spinach. Cook until well done (not to long) Serve with rice, sambal and another side you like dont forget to sprinkle fried shallots.
Your daily diet must contain at least a few of these super foods. First off, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, try adding some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. Additionally, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. Following a green living eating plan will give you exactly what you need for good health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food clear spinach corn soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!