Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, prawn aloo curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook prawn aloo curry using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Aloo curry:
- Take 1/2 kg Prawn
- Prepare as required Mustard oil for cooking
- Prepare 1 small piece of Ginger
- Make ready 5 pieces Garlic
- Make ready 2 Green chillies
- Take 1 Red chilli
- Get 1 Teaspoon jeera sabut or jeera powder
- Get 1 Teaspoon Dalchini powder
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons haldi powder
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon Red mirch powder
- Take 2 Big size Onions
- Take 2 Tomatoes
- Take as needed Some Dhania leaves
- Get as per taste Salt
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon Dhania powder
- Take 2 potatoes cut into 4 parts and also remove it's skin
- Make ready as required Water for making gravy
Instructions to make Prawn Aloo curry:
- Take prawn pieces and wash them properly in water and if needed then remove it's skin otherwise not. Then mix haldi power and salt to it.
- Now take a Kadhai and add some oil to it and fry first potatoes and then bring it out to a plate. In the same oil fry prawns. When it's color changes to red then flip it to other side and again keep them Shallow frying for 5 to 10 mins. Now turn off the gas.
- Now take a mixer grinder and add sukhi Red mirch, Zeera powder, dhania powder, ginger garlic and green chillies then make a fine paste.
- Now switch on the gas and place the same kadhai and again add some oil and pour there the prepared masala paste and fry. After some time add haldi power, red chilli powder, salt and keep frying the masala until it's raw smell goes. Now add tomatoes paste to it or cuts 🍅 to it and fry it with the masalas. Now potatoes and Prawn to it and add salt and keep frying the masala and add water to it and cove the lid of the kadhai with a steel plate and cook for at least 30 min in slow and medium flame.
- After 30 mins check them if it is not done then transfer it into a Pressure cooker and wait until for 2 whistle. Then turn off the gas. Let the gas release by it's own. Now again turn on the gas and now add some Dalchini powder to it and dhania leaves to it. Then ready serve it will steam rice and Salad. Enjoy
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food prawn aloo curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!