Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, korean-style salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook korean-style salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Korean-Style Salad:
- Prepare 1 as much (to taste) Loose leaf lettuce (or iceberg lettuce)
- Make ready 3 cm Carrot
- Get 1 Cucumber
- Prepare 1 Sesame seeds
- Take 3 tbsp ○ Sesame oil
- Take 3 to 4 shakes ○ Salt
- Get 1 shake ○ Shichimi spice
- Prepare 1 shake ○ Pepper
Steps to make Korean-Style Salad:
- Combine all the ○ ingredients in a bowl. Slice the cucumber in half lengthwise, and slice on the diagonal. Finely julienne the carrot. Wash the lettuce leaves, dry well and rip up with your hands.
- Add the cucumber and carrot to the bowl from Step 1 and mix with your hands. Taste, and adjust the seasoning so that it's a bit on the salty side. Massage the vegetables as you mix!
- Add the lettuce and sesame seeds and mix well while massaging the leaves with your hands, and it's done.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food korean-style salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!