Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, boeuf bourguignon. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook boeuf bourguignon using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Boeuf Bourguignon:
- Make ready 230 g sirloin steak
- Prepare 4 pieces bacon
- Prepare 3 medium carrots
- Prepare 1 large onion
- Get 1 small potato
- Prepare 100 g mushrooms
- Make ready 5 garlic cloves
- Get 1 bottle Red Burgundy wine
- Make ready 1 teaspoon tomato purée
- Take 1 beef stock cube
- Make ready 2 teaspoon oil
- Prepare 2 teaspoon plain flour
- Make ready Butter
- Prepare Seasoning
- Prepare 3 bay leaves
- Prepare thyme
- Make ready Black pepper
- Take Salt
Instructions to make Boeuf Bourguignon:
- Prepare the ingredients: cut the onions, carrots and mushrooms into thin pieces. Chop the garlic. Slice the bacon. Cut the steak into chunky pieces and season the beef with salt and pepper.
- Heat two teaspoons of oil in a frying pan. Cook the bacon with a medium high heat to bring out its oil. Put the fried bacon aside.
- Fry the beef with the bacon oil until it's nicely browned. Put the beef aside.
- Cook the onion and carrots in the same frying pan for a few minutes until the vegetables are softened with the flavour of the meat.
- Turn down the heat, put back the bacon and beef, add two tea spoons of plain flour and stir well.
- Add 250 ml of beef stock, 400 ml of Red Burgundy, one teaspoon of tomato purée. Season with 3 bay leaves, thyme and salt. Bring it to a simmer then cook for 30 minutes with the lid on.
- Use another pan to heat up some butter. Fry the mushrooms with the chopped garlic until its buttery browned.
- Add the mushrooms back to the simmering stew. Taste the gravy and adjust seasoning. Add more wine or stock to thin it out if needed. Cook for another 10 minutes and watch the gravy become rich and thicken.
- Boil a chopped potato and serve with the boeuf bourguignon.
Be sure to add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. First off, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. Moreover, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Following a green living meal plan will offer you precisely what you need for good health. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food boeuf bourguignon recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!