Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spice rub for pulled pork. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spice Rub for Pulled Pork is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Spice Rub for Pulled Pork is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spice rub for pulled pork using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spice Rub for Pulled Pork:
- Get 2 Tsp Kosher Salt
- Take 1 Tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Take 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- Make ready 1 Tsp Paprika
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Take 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- Make ready 1 Tsp Ground Cumin
- Get 1/4 Tsp Ground Allspice
- Take 2 Tbsp Light Brown Sugar
- Get 1/4 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Get 1 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp Dried Parsley
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp Dried Oregano
Instructions to make Spice Rub for Pulled Pork:
- Whisk all ingredients together and store in an air tight container until ready to use.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spice rub for pulled pork recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!