Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sausage and broccoli pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have sausage and broccoli pasta using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage and Broccoli Pasta:
- Take 500 g fresh fusilli or other pasta
- Take 400 g tenderstem broccoli
- Make ready 50 g soft cheese
- Prepare 8 sausages
- Take 20 g grated parmesan
- Get 3 cloves garlic
- Get 1 tsp fennel seeds
- Get 1 handful fresh basil
- Take Black pepper
- Make ready Olive oil
Instructions to make Sausage and Broccoli Pasta:
- Dice the garlic and tear the basil leaves off ready. Cut the broccoli into small pieces.
- Cut the sausages directly into a large frying pan. I use thirds.
- Add oil and cook on a medium heat.
- Add cold water to a pot and stick on the heat ready for the pasta.
- Once the sausages are browned all over. Add the broccoli, basil, fennel seeds and garlic. (I realised I forgot to chop the broccoli at this point and chopped them quickly)
- Add the pasta to the boiling pan. Turning off once cooked (about 4 minutes).
- Once the broccoli is cooked. Turn off the heat. Add a ladel of water from the pasta to the frying pan. Add in the cream cheese and stir.
- Drain the pasta and put into bowls.
- Add the contents of the frying pan to the bowls, sprinkle with parmesan and black pepper to serve.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sausage and broccoli pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!