Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mike's chicken margarita breast sandwiches. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mike's chicken margarita breast sandwiches using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Chicken Margarita Breast Sandwiches:
- Get ● For The Chicken Marinade
- Prepare 2 LG Thick Chicken Breasts
- Make ready 2 tbsp Purreed Basil
- Make ready 2 tbsp Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil - chopped]
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Get 1/2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Take 1.5 tbsp Fine Minced Garlic
- Take as needed Olive Oil [to coat breasts]
- Take 1 LG Zip lock Bag
- Prepare 1 Mallet [for tenderizing]
- Make ready ● For The Baking & Toppings
- Get to taste Cracked Sea Salt
- Get to taste Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Get as needed Fresh Mozzarella Cheese [shreadded or sliced]
- Make ready as needed Fresh Parmesan Cheese [shreadded]
- Prepare Leaves Fresh Basil [or purreed or fresh dried]
- Get Slices Roma Tomato [thin sliced]
- Prepare as needed Thin Sliced Shallots
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Quality Red Wine
- Prepare as needed Olive Oil
- Take as needed Thick Texas Toast Bread Slices [your choice]
- Get as needed Dill Pickle Halves [side]
Steps to make Mike's Chicken Margarita Breast Sandwiches:
- Place everything in the Chicken Marinade section in a Zip lock bag and massage well. Tenderize with mallet. Allow chicken to marinate for at least 4 hours if not 24 hours. Massage bag intermittently and tenderize several times.
- Pull chicken from marinade. Scatter sun dried tomatoes on top and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake, grill or pan sear chicken. The kids pan seared their chicken for 15 minutes with a tight fitting lid. Add red wine and oil as needed.
- Also, add thin sliced shallots on the top of chicken cover and steam.
- Purreed Basil leaves pictured. Add while pan searing.
- A fresh Mozzarella ball pictured. Shread. Room temp. Add shredded parmesan as well.
- Sun Dried Tomatoes in oil and minced Garlic pictured.
- Add sliced Roma tomatoes, Basil and cheeses to chicken. Place in Salamander or steam in pan with tight fitting lid until cheese is fully melted.
- Serve with chilled deli style pickles. Enjoy!
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mike's chicken margarita breast sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!