Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, makloubeh 1. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Makloubeh is one of Palestine's most iconic dishes. Although enjoyed by all of the levant, Palestinians are famous for it. When you dip your finger in the makloubeh and the tip of your finger touches the rice and the water to the first line on your finger, it is enough stock. Makloubeh (which translates literally into "upside down") is a famous Levantine one-pot rice, spice, and vegetable dish.
Makloubeh 1 is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Makloubeh 1 is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have makloubeh 1 using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Makloubeh 1:
- Get 1 large cauliflower
- Make ready 3 lbs chicken cut
- Make ready 1 large tomatoes
- Take 2 cups basmati rice
- Get 3 potatoes
- Get Oil for frying
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- Take 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Make ready 3 bay leaves
- Get 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Take 2 teaspoon butter
- Get 4 teaspoon salt
- Get Dash garlic powder
- Make ready stick Cinnamon
- Take 31/2 cups the chicken stock
Makloubeh is a Palestinian upside-down rice, eggplant and cauliflower casserole. Meat or with rice, broad beans and cauliflower. Makloubeh is one of Palestine's most iconic dishes. Although enjoyed by all of the levant, Palestinians are famous for it.
Steps to make Makloubeh 1:
- Wash chicken an hour before with vinegar and lemon and salt
- Boil the chicken with skimming the froth as it appears on the surface after 15 minute I add the one tablespoon of salt some of the pepper and the cinnamon stick few of the bay leaves cover and simmer united tender hour later drain broth into bowl.
- Lay the chicken on tray spread some of the butter on top and broil to get color.
- Break the cauliflower into flowerets and slice the potatoes about one inc and sprinkle with salt, fry in deep hot oil until golden drain on paper, you could fried the chicken if you do not want to broil it in this step.
- 4 quarter pot, you start layerings first chicken slice tomatoes potatoes cauliflower then the washed rice start with 21/2 broth boiled add the spices and let it all come to fast boil.
- Reduce heat cook covered for 40 minutes if the rice is not tender you add 1/2 cup of the broth must be boiled, cook until rice is tender and water is absorbed cooking time about hour
- Let it cool for 15 minutes then turn the pot upside down in a large platter let it set in the pot for another 10 min before lifting the pot slowly enjoy
- Serve with Greek plan yogurt or salad.
- Another Version of this dish you could use eggplant garlic onion tomatoes with lamb meat same steps instead of chicken and cauliflower great taste yummy.
Makloubeh is one of Palestine's most iconic dishes. Although enjoyed by all of the levant, Palestinians are famous for it. This dish is made with cauliflower and chicken or aubergine and lamb. Chicken Biryani Arabic - Makloubeh Rice. Маникюр в Нью-Дели! Makloubeh is one of Palestine's most iconic dishes.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food makloubeh 1 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!