Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, red beet jam. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red Beet Jam is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Red Beet Jam is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have red beet jam using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Beet Jam:
- Get 3 medium beets
- Take 1/2 onion
- Prepare 2 small cloves garlic
- Get 1 Tbsp butter
- Get 2 sprigs fresh thyme (1/2 tsp dry)
- Prepare 1 pinch Rosemary
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
- Make ready 2-3 tsp white wine or balsamic vinegar
- Take 1 tsp sugar, optional
- Take More butter or olive oil if needed
Steps to make Red Beet Jam:
- Peel and grate the roots of the beets. Finely chop the onion, garlic, thyme and rosemary.
- Melt butter in a heavy bottomed pot and add the onions and garlic. Sauté for about 5 minutes on medium low heat until soft and slightly golden.
- Add the grated beets, herbs, a couple pinches salt, pepper and a splash of vinegar. Turn to low heat and mix well.
- Cover the pot and cook on LOW heat for 45 minutes. Check every 10-15 minutes to stir and make sure the jam is moist enough and not starting to burn. Add a little olive oil or more butter if too dry.
- After 45 minutes, taste and add a little sugar if you think it needs a tad more sweetness. Also adjust the salt, pepper and vinegar to taste. Let cool and store in a small jar, in the fridge.
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Make sure you eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Observing a green living diet plan will provide you with exactly what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to become disease free. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food red beet jam recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!