Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, green peas dhokla. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Green Peas Dhokla is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Green Peas Dhokla is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have green peas dhokla using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Peas Dhokla:
- Take For dhokla batter
- Prepare 1 cup safed/ white dhokla flour(ready available)
- Get 1/2-3/4 cup curd (as required)
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Make ready For green peas paste to grind :00
- Make ready 1/2 cup fresh green peas
- Get 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Get 2 green chillies
- Get 1/2" ginger piece
- Take Other ingredients
- Prepare 1 tsp oil
- Get 1/2 tsp soda bi carb
- Take For tempering :
- Get 2 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- Get 1/2 tsp cummin seeds
- Prepare 1/2 tsp white sesame seeds
- Make ready leaves Few curry
- Get Finely chopped fresh coriander leaves to garnish
Steps to make Green Peas Dhokla:
- In mixing bowl add safed/ white dhokla flour. Add curd,mix well to make lump free dhokla batter. Keep cover for fermentation for 6 hours. Add and mix salt at the time of making.
- Grind green peas(I have used frozen then thaw it), with coriander leaves, green chillies and ginger pieces in mixer grinder.
- Add this green peas spicy mixture in fermented dhokla batter. Mix well.
- Keep ready, water filled big vessel for steaming dhokla. Grease dhokla thali with oil. Add 1 tsp oil and soda bi carb to green peas dhokla batter. Mix gently and pour in grease thali.
- Place this dhokla thali on stand kept in water filled vessel. Cover and steam dhokla for 20-25 mins or till done.
- In tadka pan add heat oil. Add mustard seeds, cummin seeds,white sesame seeds and as splutter add curry leaves, off the flame. Pour this tadka/ tempering on prepared green peas dhokla. Cut into required pieces. Garnished with finely chopped fresh coriander.
- Serve/Relish Delicious Hot Green Peas Dhokla with green coriander chutney.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food green peas dhokla recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!