Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, prawn kadai roast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have prawn kadai roast using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Kadai Roast:
- Prepare 1 kg prawns
- Take 2 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1 tbsp sombu
- Get 1 tbsp seeragam
- Take 1 tbsp Coriander
- Get 1 tbsp pepper
- Get 4 garlic
- Prepare 1 nos ginger
- Get 1/2 lemon juice
- Prepare As per taste Salt
- Take 2 onion
- Take 1 stem curry leaves
- Get 2 tbsp curd
Instructions to make Prawn Kadai Roast:
- Clean the prawns, heat a kadai put the cleaned prawns, add little salt and little turmeric powder and allow all water to come out from it. Next step we have to drain all water and keep ready to cook.
- Add the ingredients given in mixie jar red chilli, sombu, seeragam, pepper, coriander, ginger, garlic, lemon juice and grind it into fine paste.
- Take another Kadai pour oil add two chopped onions, some curry leaves, add the masala, add two spoon curd, aloo it to boil for nearly 10 minutes. Once the masala is cooked well, add boiled prawns.
- Keep it in low flame allow it to boil for four minutes and finally it's ready to serve.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food prawn kadai roast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!