Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, "merry me" margarita. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have "merry me" margarita using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make "Merry Me" Margarita:
- Make ready alcohol
- Take 6 oz tequila silver
- Make ready 1 1/2 oz orange liqueur
- Make ready 1/2 oz whipped vodka
- Prepare liquids
- Prepare 6 oz margarita mix
- Take 6 oz cranberry juice
- Get 1 tsp grenadine
- Get 4 oz club soda **
- Prepare toppings
- Make ready 1/4 cup coarse salt
- Make ready 1/4 cup sparkling sugar
- Get 4 strawberries
- Get 1 lime
- Get 1 can maraschino cherry **
- Take 4 tsp msch cherry juice **
- Make ready tools
- Prepare 1 paper plate
- Get 4 martini glasses
- Get 1 knife (any size)
- Make ready 1 jigger or shot glass
Instructions to make "Merry Me" Margarita:
- all ingredients marked with ** are optional ingredients. measurements are based on the assumption that 1 shot glass is equivalent to 1.5 ounces. serving sizes are based on using martini glasses, not margarita glasses.
- pour salt and sparkling sugar mixture onto a flat paper plate. Use your finger to mix evenly together
- cut the lime and rub it around the entire lip of each martini glass
- roll the coated lip of the glass in the salt/sugar mixture until lip is thoroughly coated
- cut strawberry into slices, make a small cut to place strawberry on the lip of the glass
- measure and pour all alcohol & liquids into a large shaker, pour in a fair amount of ice, shake well. ** if using optional ingredient club soda, do not add into this mixture **
- use the strainer portion of mixer to pour the mixture into prepared martini glasses
- ** top drinks with 1 maraschino, 1 teaspoon of the maraschino liquid from the jar, and top off the glass with the club soda. soda should be added last and not shaken **
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food "merry me" margarita recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!