Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, green peas pulao - matter pulao. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest. This simple Indian rice dish probably needs no introduction, it is.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have green peas pulao - matter pulao using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Peas Pulao - Matter Pulao:
- Take 400 g Basmati rice
- Get 75 g ghee or oil
- Take 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Make ready 4 green cardamom pods
- Make ready 1 cinnamon stick
- Make ready 1 large red onion
- Make ready 100 g frozen green peas, fresh or thawed from frozen
- Get 100 g chopped green beans, fresh or thawed from frozen
- Prepare 1 small handful mint leaves, shredded
- Prepare 1 handful cilantro (coriander leaves), shredded
- Get 1 tbsp salt
- Prepare 800 ml water
Steps to make Green Peas Pulao - Matter Pulao:
- Wash the rice in cold water then soak for at least 20 minutes.
- Assemble other prepped ingredients.
- Heat ghee or oil over medium-high heat in a thick bottomed large sauce pan, stock pot, or casserole. Add spices and cook until they crackle. Add red onions and sauté until golden brown.
- Add peas and green beans and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Drain the rice add and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add 800ml water and the salt and bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes over medium-high heat, stirring gently 2-3 times.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Transfer to a serving platter and garnish with mint and cilantro.
You need to have a few superfoods in your diet daily. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Also, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy good health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
finally, serve peas pulao or mattar pulao with raita or with paneer curries. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest. Watch how to make Peas Pulao, a traditional Indian Main Course Rice recipe by Anushruti. This simple Indian rice dish probably needs no introduction, it is. This recipe of matar pulao is the way my mom would make for us mostly when fresh peas were in season. Green peas are a seasonal legume and the markets are flooded with. Peas Pulao Recipe with video and step by step photos. This easy and tasty peas pulao is aromatic and I usually pressure cook the green peas pulao, but you can cook the pulao in a pot. Peas pulao or matar pulao is a popular dish which was made especially during winter months in northern parts of India. We would also call it matar wale chawal (matar=green peas). We used to get fresh green peas only during winters and this pulao and matar paratha were two of my favorite things. Peas pulao or matar pulao recipe - mild flavored pulao recipe made with green peas. Goes perfect with any raita or any dal recipe. This step by step photo recipe of peas pulao is much more than just adding green peas to rice; here they are first stir fried with onion, ginger, garlic, green chilli, cinnamon and cloves and then steamed to perfection having each rice grain Peas Pulao (Matar Pulao) Recipe (with Step by Step Photos). Matar Pulao / Green Peas Pulao. Peas pulao will be perfectly done. Fluff rice gently with a fork, mix everything carefully and transfer to a serving bowl. The Methi Matar Pulao Recipe is a simple, healthy preparation of cooked rice, mixed and spiced up with methi leaves and spices. To begin making the Methi Matar Pulao Recipe, we will be cooking the pulao in a single pot. Keep the steamed green peas aside, we will add it towards the end when the.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food green peas pulao - matter pulao recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!