Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy beef bourguignon. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy beef bourguignon using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Beef Bourguignon:
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 6 slices bacon
- Make ready 3 lbs chuck beef
- Make ready 1 cup red wine
- Prepare 2 cups beef broth
- Take .5 cups tomato sauce
- Take 1 beef boullion cube
- Take .25 cups flour
- Prepare 2 large carrots
- Take 6-8 pearl onions
- Prepare 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Prepare 3 tsp dried thyme
- Make ready 1 lb baby potatoes
- Prepare 8 oz baby bella mushrooms
- Make ready 1-2 tsp salt
- Take .5 tsp pepper
Instructions to make Easy Beef Bourguignon:
- Chop your carrots into 2" pieces, wash your potatoes, peel those onions. Put all that shit in a bowl. Make your beef into chunks. Crush that boullion cube on a plate. Call the prep a day.
- Set your instant pot to saute mode, put your oil in, and cook your damn bacon. Once it's done, put it on a plate off to the side.
- Now, sear that sweet, sweet beef in the pot, brown it on all sides.
- Throw that red wine in the pot. Simmer it for, like, 5 minutes or something. Add your beef broth, tomato sauce, and boullion cube. Gradually add and whisk in the flour.
- Stir in your damn bacon, carrots, onions, garlic, thyme, potatoes, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cover that shit and set to pressure cook for 45 minutes.
- Now's the hard part, boys, but we can do it. As soon as that fucker beeps, let it sit for 10 minutes. Don't touch it. Then vent it afterwards. Open that puppy up, and viola.
- Eat it on it's own, serve it over egg noodles, shit you're a grown man I don't care how you eat it, just enjoy the fruits of your labor, dude.
You should include a few superfoods in your diet daily. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other essentials. Be sure to consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Adopting a green living eating plan will give you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food easy beef bourguignon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!