Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, bamboo shoot and shrimp chirashi sushi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bamboo shoot and shrimp chirashi sushi using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bamboo Shoot and Shrimp Chirashi Sushi:
- Make ready 1 around 300 grams Cooked bamboo shoots in brine
- Get 10 Shrimp (black tiger)
- Make ready 4 Dried shiitake mushrooms
- Prepare 2 blocks Koya dofu
- Prepare 2/3 Carrot
- Get 500 ml ★Dashi stock (for simmering)
- Make ready 3 tbsp ★Usukuchi soy sauce (for simmering)
- Make ready 2 tbsp ★Sugar (for simmering)
- Take 1 tbsp ★Mirin (for simmering)
- Get 540 ml Rice
- Make ready 120 ml ● Vinegar (for the sushi vinegar)
- Get 3 tbsp ● Sugar (for the sushi vinegar)
- Take 1 1/2 tsp ● Salt (for the sushi vinegar)
- Make ready 1 tsp ● Kombu tea(for the sushi vinegar)
- Take 3 Eggs
- Prepare 4 tbsp White toasted sesame seeds
- Make ready 1 few Snow peas
Instructions to make Bamboo Shoot and Shrimp Chirashi Sushi:
- Cook the rice to a somewhat firm texture (to do this, just use a little less water than usual) in a rice cooker. Add a little salt, sugar, and whatever seasonings you like (suggestions are mirin or dashi stock) to the egg, and cook thin omelets. Julienne to make shredded eggs, and set aside. Discard the heads and tails of the shrimp, blanch in salt water, chop up, and set aside. Blanch the snow peas in salt water, cut diagonally (like in the picture), and set aside.
- [Simmer the mixed ingredients] Reconstitute the dried shiitake mushrooms and koya dofu by soaking in lukewarm water, then drain. Cut the shiitake mushrooms, koya dofu, carrot, and bamboo shoot into small pieces, and set aside. The bamboo shoots should be cut a little larger than the other items. Then put all of these ingredients into a pot, add all of the seasonings and broth ingredients marked with ★, and simmer until most of the liquid is gone.
- Put the four ingredients marked with ● into a microwave-safe bowl, microwave for about 30 seconds, and stir. (For the Sushi vinegar) Turn out the freshly steamed, hot rice into a hangiri (wooden sushi tub), and add sushi vinegar in 3-4 batches while fanning the rice with a hand-held fan. Mixing the rice and vinegar with a spatula, using a cutting motion.
- Add the simmered ingredients from Step 2 to the sushi rice from Step 3, toasted white sesame seeds, and mix well. When it's evenly mixed, scatter on the julienned egg crepe, add the chopped shrimp and snow peas on top, and it's done.
- Add further toppings as you like. Garnish with nanohana, slices of raw fish, etc., to taste. I prefer my sushi rice a little on the tart side. If you don't like it so tart, just cut back on the amount of vinegar a bit.
Your daily diet must include at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other superfoods to add. Furthermore, you have to eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy optimal health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food bamboo shoot and shrimp chirashi sushi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!