Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chili lime pan seared tilapia with apple salsa and quinoa. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chili Lime Pan Seared Tilapia with Apple Salsa and Quinoa is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chili Lime Pan Seared Tilapia with Apple Salsa and Quinoa is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chili lime pan seared tilapia with apple salsa and quinoa using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chili Lime Pan Seared Tilapia with Apple Salsa and Quinoa:
- Take 4 Tilapia
- Take 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- Take 2 Limes and Zest
- Take 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp Orange Peel
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Take 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- Get 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Get 1 Granny Smith Apple Diced
- Prepare 1 tbsp Red Onion Minced
- Prepare 1 tbsp Cilantro Diced
Steps to make Chili Lime Pan Seared Tilapia with Apple Salsa and Quinoa:
- Mix together the brown sugar, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, orange peel, and zest of 1 lime together in a small bowl.
- Remove tilapia fillets from package and rub both sides of each fillet with the chili mixture.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Cook tilapia fillets for 4 minutes per first side and then carefully flip.
- Do not overcrowd your skillet, as this will cause your tilapia to steam and not brown. Instead, you can use half the oil and cook in 2 batches if needed
- Rest fish for 5 minutes before serving with Apple Salsa.
- Boil quinoa rice in 2cps water. Simmer and cover about 15min or until water is absorbed.
- Mix together apple, cilantro, and red onion with juice from 2nd lime. Season with a pinch of salt if desired
- Place bed of Quinoa, Tilapia, and top with Apple Salsa. Serve and enjoy!
Your daily diet need to include at least a few of these super foods. To start with, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Next, add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Moreover, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. Following a green living meal plan will offer you exactly what you need to be healthy. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chili lime pan seared tilapia with apple salsa and quinoa recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!