Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sushi cake for celebrations. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sushi Cake for Celebrations is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Sushi Cake for Celebrations is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sushi cake for celebrations using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sushi Cake for Celebrations:
- Prepare 450 grams White rice
- Prepare 2 small packets Chirashi sushi mix
- Prepare 2 ★Eggs
- Make ready 1 tsp ★Katakuriko
- Prepare 1 pinch ★Sugar
- Take 1 ●Boiled shrimp
- Prepare 1 ●Salmon roe
- Make ready 1 ●Smoked salmon
- Take 1 ●Snow peas
- Prepare 1 Salmon flakes (ready-made)
- Make ready 5 leaves Shiso leaves
- Take 1 Sesame seeds
- Take 1 Shredded nori seaweed
Steps to make Sushi Cake for Celebrations:
- Mix the rice with the chirashi sushi mix. Boil the snow peas in salted water, thinly slice the shiso leaves.
- Mix the ☆ ingredients together and make an egg crepe. Thinly slice it to make kinshi tamago. (If you use some katakuriko, it will be firm and easy to handle).
- Line a cake pan with plastic wrap. (This is so that it's easier to remove the cake once made).
- Line the entire bottom of the cake with the eggs from Step 2.
- Stuff the cake pan 1/3 of the way full with the chirashi sushi. (Use a rice paddle to pack it in.)
- Next, add the salmon flakes and sesame seeds. Try to arrange them so that when you take the cake out of the pan, the layer will be visible.
- Make another layer of rice, filling the cake pan to the 2/3 mark. Pack it in real well.
- Make a layer of shiso leaves and nori, leaving no gaps.
- Last, pack in the remaining rice and press down firmly to smooth the surface.
- Put a plate on top, flip it over, and remove the cake from the pan. The base is done!
- Roll the salmon up to make flowers, top with the ● ingredients, and decorate it as you like.
Be sure to add these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Next, try adding a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Additionally, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Adopting a green living diet plan will give you exactly what you need for good health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sushi cake for celebrations recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!