Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, prawn dum biryani. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook prawn dum biryani using 28 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Dum Biryani:
- Make ready 500 gms prawns
- Make ready 500 gms long grain basmati rice
- Get 200 gms ghee
- Take 20 gms /4tsp garlic paste
- Prepare 20 gms/4tsp ginger paste
- Take 50 gms sliced onions
- Make ready 1 tomato (chopped)
- Get 2 microwaved potatoes & cut into cubes
- Take 1 tbsp mustard oil
- Prepare 1 tap lemon juice
- Get For dry roast Biriyani Masala-
- Prepare 10 gms /2tsp javitri(mace)
- Prepare 10 gms /2tsp cloves
- Take 10 gms/ 2tsp cardamom pods
- Take 5 gms/1tsp cinnamon sticks
- Get 10 gms /2tsp sahajeera & saha marich(white pepper)
- Prepare 5 gms jayfal(nutmeg)
- Get Other ingredients-
- Get 1 tsp turmeric powder,
- Take 2 tsp red chilli powder
- Get to taste Salt
- Get 1 tsp sugar
- Get 50 gms mint leaves
- Prepare 1 tsp kewra water
- Make ready Fried cashews & kismis
- Prepare 3-4 boiled eggs
- Take 4-5 saffron strings soaked in Lukewarm milk
- Make ready 1 cup beresta(fried onions)
Instructions to make Prawn Dum Biryani:
- To prepare the recipe first deveined & washed the prawns.
- Then marinate them with ginger, garlic paste,turmeric powder, salt & lemon juice.Keep aside for 15 mints.
- Heat mustard oil in a kadai, add the sliced onions & cook them till golden brown.
- Then add chopped tomato,red chilli powder, ginger, garlic paste, salt to taste & cook for few mints till the raw smell is gone & the oil separates.
- Now add the marinated prawns, boiled potatoes & saute for few mints till the water from the prawns dried up.Transfer the prawn masala to a bowl.
- Now in another burner boil sufficient water in a large vessel with some whole spices like cloves, cinnamon.
- Once the water starts boiling add the soaked (for 30mints) basmati rice.Parboil the rice & strain into a strainer.
- Grind finely the dry roast Biriyani masalas like nutmeg, mace, sahajeera, saha marich, green cardamom, cinnamon stick & pepper.
- In a kadai add ghee, salt, sugar, dry roasted & grinded Biriyani masala & saute in low flame.
- Mix them well & then add the parboil basmati rice.Then add the kewra water, some mint leaves & mix well.
- In a copper vessel heat ghee & then layer the fried rice, then the cooked prawns, then again the cooked& fried rice.
- Now make final layer of the garnish with mint leaves, saffron, soaked in milk, kewra water & with beresta / fried onions.
- Make a dough with whole wheat flour & lined the lid with it.Seal the coooer vessel.
- Put the vessel in a preheated oven on 180 degree centigrade for 15-20 mints & dum it.
- Decorate the delicious prawn dum biriyani with fried cashews,kismis, beresta, boiled eggs & serve it hot.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food prawn dum biryani recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!