Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, hamaguri clam clear broth soup (for your child's first meal celebration). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hamaguri clam clear broth soup (for your child's first meal celebration) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hamaguri Clam Clear Broth Soup (for your child's first meal celebration):
- Make ready 8 Clams
- Take 1 bunch Mitsuba
- Make ready 8 Dried wheat gluten (plum blossom-shaped)
- Make ready 50 ml Sake
- Make ready 1 small handful Bonito flakes
- Take 5 cm square Kombu
- Get 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 2 tsp Soy sauce
- Get 600 ml Water
Steps to make Hamaguri Clam Clear Broth Soup (for your child's first meal celebration):
- Bundle 3 mitsuba stems together and loosely tie together.
- Re-hydrate the dried wheat gluten.
- Wash the clams well to degrit.
- Place the clams in a small frying pan and cover with the sake. Turn on the heat and cover with a lid. When it begins to boil, shake the pan several times, and allow the shells to open.
- Put the kombu and the water into a pot and turn on the heat. Once boiling, lower the heat to low and add the bonito flakes. When it begins to boil again, stop the heat and strain.
- Pour the dashi from Step 5 onto the clams from Step 4 and season with salt and soy sauce.
- Put the clams, dried wheat gluten, and mitsuba into a small bowl. Pour the juices from Step 4 over them.
- If you have any clams leftover, you can use them to make clam chowder. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152513-clam-chowder-with-hamaguri-clams
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food hamaguri clam clear broth soup (for your child's first meal celebration) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!