Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy sushi. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy sushi using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Sushi:
- Prepare 6 Nori/Seaweed
- Take 2 cups steamed japanese rice
- Prepare 10 imitation crab/crab sticks
- Get 1 cucumber peeled and sliced
- Make ready 1 ripe yellow mango sliced into strips
- Get 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Make ready Mayonnaise
- Make ready light soy sauce
- Take wasabi
- Prepare optional: pickled ginger
Instructions to make Easy Sushi:
- Mix rice vinegar with cooked rice.
- Lay out nori on sushi mat with cling wrap or wax paper and thinly spread 1-2 tablespoons of steamed rice on a quater to half of the nori.
- Arrange crabsticks, cucumber sticks and mango strips with mayonnaise on top of the rice.
- Roll nori using sushi mat and gently press to make sure it is even.
- Cut into bite size circles using a wet sharp knife. Chill and serve with wasabi, soy sauce mayonnaise, and pickled ginger.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy sushi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!