Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, korean sticky bbq chicken meatballs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook korean sticky bbq chicken meatballs using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Sticky BBQ Chicken Meatballs:
- Take 350 g Seasoned minced chicken - I used Heck brand
- Make ready 1 medium egg
- Get 1 slice bread made into fresh breadcrumbs
- Prepare 150 ml water
- Get 1 tablespoon veg oil
- Get 1 spring onion - sliced finely
- Get 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Get Sauce ingredients -
- Take 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- Make ready 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- Prepare 2 large cloves garlic - grated
- Take 2 cm piece ginger - grated
- Get 4 tablespoons ketchup
- Take 2 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- Make ready 2 tablespoons honey
- Make ready 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Prepare 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
Instructions to make Korean Sticky BBQ Chicken Meatballs:
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a larger bowl add the breadcrumbs, egg and 1 tablespoon of the bbq sauce mix into a bowl and mix together with a spoon. - Add in the chicken mince and mix thoroughly. - Now form into small meatballs with your hands (about 1 large heaped teaspoon is about right)
- Place 1 tablespoon of veg oil into a wide frying pan on a medium/high heat and seal the meatballs for around 4-5 minutes till a little golden brown on the sides.
- Turn the heat down to medium/low. Take the sauce mix and add the 150ml water to it and mix thoroughly.
- Now pour this in with the meatballs, it will bubble at first then calm down to a gentle simmer. - Reduce down, stirring now and again till the sauce is thick enough to coat the meatballs without running off. Takes about 10-15 minutes on a low heat.
- Garnish with sliced spring onion and sesame seeds. I served with sticky jasmine rice.
Your daily diet must include at least several of these super foods. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you consume these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living meal plan will provide you with exactly what you need to be healthy. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food korean sticky bbq chicken meatballs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!