Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy one pot fettuccine alfredo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy one pot fettuccine alfredo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Get 1 lbs Barilla (or your favorite brand of) dried Fettuccine pasta
- Take 2 packages Trader Joe's Shelf Stable Whipping Cream (or 2 cups of heavy cream)
- Prepare 8 tbsp Butter
- Take 4 cups water
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 tsp Pepper (or to taste)
- Prepare 3 cloves Chopped Garlic
- Get 1 packages Trader Joe's Quattro Formaggio Italian Blend Cheese (or 2 cups of grated fresh Parmesean cheese)
Instructions to make Easy One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Combine pasta, whipping cream, water, butter, salt, pepper & garlic in a large pot or pan.
- Bring ingredients to a boil over medium high heat, and stir.
- Cover pot/pan and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove pot/pan from heat and stir in cheese. Mix well, serve. That is it, easy peasy!
- You can also add some additional fresh parmesean on top or parsley flakes or for a more complete meal add mushrooms, veggies, chicken…
You must have a few superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. Also, you should consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. You will enjoy good health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy one pot fettuccine alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!