Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, coney dog stuffed crust pizza. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have coney dog stuffed crust pizza using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coney Dog Stuffed Crust Pizza:
- Take 1 can Pillsbury refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
- Prepare 1 can Hormel Chili (with or without beans, your prefrence)
- Make ready 2 cup Lays "Dill Pickle" flavored potato chips
- Prepare 1 packages Nathans Hot Dogs
- Prepare 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- Make ready 1/3 cup Sliced Dill pickles or pickle relish
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup Shredded colby cheese
- Prepare 8 stick colby string cheese
Instructions to make Coney Dog Stuffed Crust Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Crush 2 cups Lays Dill Pickle flavor chips
- Unroll dough onto 8 x 12 cookie sheet
- Line edges of dough with colby string cheese leaving approximately quarter inch of space. Fold dough over string cheese and press edges of dough to seal
- Take 1 cup of crushed chips and spread evenly over dough, pressing lightly. Set additional cup of crushed chips aside for later
- Par bake stuffed crust with chips for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool
- Spread can of chili evenly over par baked crust and crushed chips.
- Sprinkle diced onions atop chili mixture (this can be eliminated if you choose)
- slice Nathans hot dogs so they make small, round slices. Add to chili mixture atop pizza
- Evenly sprinkle shredded colby over all ingredients atop pizza
- Sprinkle remaining cup of crushed Lays Dill Pickle flavor chips on pizza
- Bake pizza in 400°F oven for 10-12 minutes or until edges of crust are golden. Remove from oven and let stand 2 minutes.
- If you choose, add sliced Dill pickles to pizza, or sprinkle pickle relish to taste.
See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other superfoods to add. Make sure you eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods on a regular basis, you should get rid of any weight gain problems. Adopting a green living eating plan will give you precisely what you need to be healthy. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food coney dog stuffed crust pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!