Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, kesar peda & apple peda😋. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Kesar Peda Recipe is one of the easy and quick sweet recipes. They are delicious and made with very few ingredients, milk and sugar, flavored with cardamom and saffron.
Kesar peda & apple peda😋 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Kesar peda & apple peda😋 is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook kesar peda & apple peda😋 using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kesar peda & apple peda😋:
- Make ready For Kesar peda:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup mawa
- Make ready 1/2 cup sugar
- Get 1 pinch colour
- Take few strings kesar
- Get 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Prepare As required Garnish some pistachios and tutifruiti
- Make ready As required Apple peda
- Prepare 1 tbsp ghee
- Prepare 1/2 cup milk
- Take 1 cup milk powder
- Make ready 1/2 cup sugar powder
- Take 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Prepare Few drops red colour & green colour
- Prepare Few drops cloves,edible gold dust
Steps to make Kesar peda & apple peda😋:
- Kesar peda: First take mawe into the pan now add the sugar. Now put the pan on low flame and keep mixing the mixture.
- When the mixture becomes liquid consistency add color, saffron, and cardamom powder and keep mixing till you get a nice thick consistency. Remove and cool. Now knead the dough add sugar powder if needed, make small peda, and garnish with pista, saffron, and tutti-frutti.
- Apple peda: Heat pan add in ghee now add milk and bring to a boil and add the milk powder and stir constantly.
- When its combined and leave its sides.remove on a plate and cool in room temperature.now add cardamom powder and sugar and mix well.
- Now make apple shape insert one clove, the color red, make some green leaves and decorate with some edible gold dust.
- Happy Diwali to all cookpad team. Hope you have a wonderful Diwali and do try this instant peda.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
Kesar peda is a great classic Indian sweet dish, prepared across the country. They are delicious and made with very few ingredients, milk and sugar, flavored with cardamom and saffron. Kesar Peda has a characteristic opulence about it, with the dominant flavours of saffron and cardamom lacing the intense richness of mava. Kesar Peda Recipe is one of the easy and quick sweet recipes. You can make kesar peda in different occasions and festivals like Diwali, Janmashtami, Karva Chauth etc. It is very easy to make kesar. Instant Kesar Peda is nothing but a dessert that is made with kesar and mawa. As it is made with mawa, it gets ready with short amount of time. The pedas can be made into any shape that you like. The traditional method of making doodh peda is time consuming and requires cooking milk for a long This is an instant method of making doodh peda with condensed milk and milk powder and is flavored. Keep all ingredients ready, condensed milk, powder elaichi in a mortar and measure out the. If you are a Jabra (great) fan of Indian Sweets, you are reading the right post! Kesar Malai Peda or Milky Saffron Fudge, is one of the most popular rich Indian confectionaries. Kesar Peda Recipe with step by step photos. Just a day for Diwali and hope everyone is busy with Diwali preparations. I have started mine and this year I prepared Boondi Ladoo, Thenkuzhal. • Today's post is all about Instant Kesar Milk Peda. The traditional method of preparing milk peda is quite time consuming as it requires cooking milk in low flame until it thickens. Directions to make kesar peda, milk sweet recipe One kesar peda down and your sweet cravings vanish. Coming back to the recipe, Kesar Mawa Peda is a classic Indian dessert which is usually made during festivals. Kesar Peda is a Saffron infused milk sweet popularly prepared in India for auspicious occasions.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food kesar peda & apple peda😋 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!