Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, naan pizza. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious. You must prebake the naan so the texture holds up like pizza crust. This Indian bread is a surprisingly good base for a quick, delicious pizza.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have naan pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Naan pizza:
- Take 4 leftover naan or roti
- Get 3 spring onion of small size
- Take 1 green capsicum
- Take 1 tomato
- Get 1 carrot
- Take 2 tsp tomato sauce
- Get 2 tsp chilli sauce
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Prepare to taste Powder black pepper
- Make ready as required Cheese cubes
Instructions to make Naan pizza:
- Wash all the veggies properly and then finely chopped all the veggies and mix it in a Big Bowl. Now add salt to taste and black pepper in it and mix it well.
- In a small bowl add tomato sauce and chili sauce and mix it.
- Now take a naan and spread sauce on it properly. Now spread chopped veggies on it. Lastly spread grated cheese on it. If you like you also spread some chilli flakes and oregano on it. My kids don't like so l don't use this.
- Now preheated gas oven for 5 mins on medium flame. Now place pizza in oven and cover it. Cook it for 5 mins on full flame or cook it till cheese melted.
- Now check it if cheese melted it means our pizza is ready otherwise cook it for 2 more mins. Our pizza is ready to eat.
- Our super tasty pizza is ready to serve. Serve it hot with your favorite dip. Believe me you love it's taste. Very easy and quick to made and tasty to eat. Your kids love it.
Your daily diet should contain at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other superfoods to add. Furthermore, you need to include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Green living provides you with a good diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.
If you're craving homemade pizza, but don't have the time or energy to make a pizza crust, just reach into the freezer and take out some naan bread. This Indian bread is a surprisingly good base for a quick, delicious pizza. It's crisp with just the right amount of chewy dough, and it's the perfect size for a personal pizza. You must prebake the naan so the texture holds up like pizza crust. If you skip this step, your crust will be much too wimpy. Lay the naan on a baking sheet lined with baking parchment, aluminum foil, or Silpat. Spread tomato puree or sauce over the naan, then tumble over the drained. Make your naan pizza more crunchy and less doughy by pre-baking the naan bread. This will give your pizza more texture and a less doughy taste! Margherita Naan Pizza Fresh tomatoes, basil, and fresh mozzarella top these pizzas. A thin layer of tomato sauce keeps the naan base from drying out, and a balsamic drizzle ties all of the flavors together. (via Peas and Crayons) Peach Caprese Naan Pizza Naan Pizza with Fig, Goat Cheese and Balsamic Pinot Reduction. This fig-topped pie has all of the flavor with less cals. Cookin Canuck Thai Chicken Naan Pizza with Peanut Sauce. Skip the takeout and make this instead. Well, a naan pizza is pretty self explanatory - it's a pizza that is made with a base of a naan bread. That's less time than it would take to decide what to order from a takeaway menu. Description Faster than delivery and tastier than frozen pizza, these cheese naan pizzas are your new go-to for when the pizza craving strikes! The recipe is a Yummly original created by Sara Mellas. I made these the day before New Year's Eve last year. Any flatbread can be used—I used packaged Naan, which is a traditional Indian flatbread, and which I happened to have in my fridge after a huge trip to a huge supermarket in Tulsa a couple of weeks earlier, and which makes splendid pizza.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food naan pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!