Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, hung curd kofta curry. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This recipe takes care of that - with curd being the main ingredient for the Koftas. Mix the curd with besan, grated ginger, grated garlic and ¼ teaspoon salt.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have hung curd kofta curry using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hung Curd Kofta Curry:
- Get 2 cups Hung Curd
- Prepare 1/2 cup gram Flour
- Take 2 boiled medium potatoes
- Make ready 2 tbsp Chopped Fresh Coriander Leaves
- Prepare 3-4 Green Chillies, Finely Chopped
- Get 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Salt or as per taste
- Take 1 canned Tomato Sauce
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Fenugreek (Kasuri Methi)
- Get 1 Cup Water
- Get 2 tbsp Butter
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt or to Taste
- Take 3-4 tbsp Half and Half
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Sugar
- Get as required Oil for Deep Frying
- Prepare 2 tsp Coriander Seeds
- Take 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Make ready 1 Onion, Chopped
- Take 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- Make ready 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- Take 2 Green Chllies
- Make ready 1 tsp Chopped Fresh Coriander Leaves
- Take 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- Get 2 tbsp oil
Instructions to make Hung Curd Kofta Curry:
- Hung the curd to drain out the water in it for about 4-5 hours.
- In a mixing bowl take all the ingredients required to make koftas. The batter must be thick.
- Heat the oil in a pan to for deep frying. Drop spoonfuls of the kofta mixture into the hot oil, fry until it turns golden in colour. Drain carefully on absorbent kitchen paper.
- Grind the rest of the ingredients to make the puree.
- Take oil in a saucepan. Add the prepared puree and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent sticking to the pan.
- Stir in the tomato sauce, salt and water. Bring to the boil and do rolling boil for 10 minutes.
- Stir the half and half into the sauce and addin the sugar and methi. Add the koftas just before serving.
- Hung Kurd Koftas are ready to serve,
Your daily diet need to include at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other superfoods to add. Additionally, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Adopting a green living eating plan will give you exactly what you need to be healthy. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
Dahi kofta curry -Kofta made from hung curd in cooked in tomato gravyDahi Kofta Curry- One of the biggest problems with Summer, is the lack of variety in vegetables available. This recipe takes care of that - with curd being the main ingredient for the Koftas. And since it's made of curd - so this dahi kofta curry is a perfect recipe for. Mix the curd with besan, grated ginger, grated garlic and ¼ teaspoon salt. Make multiple small balls out of the curd mixture and deep fry them. Grind, onion, tomato, garlic, ginger and green chilli to fine paste and keep it aside Method for the kofta. Take the hung curds in a bowl and add all the spices and nuts and mix well. Grease your palms and make small balls from the mixture. Dip the balls in the prepared besan batter and deep fry in hot oil till it turns golden brown from all the sides. Dahi Kebab ( Hung Curd Kebab) Dahi kebab is a very classic, healthy and protein rich Awadhi recipe that is made from hung curd along with few spices and seasoned with fresh herbs. In-fact when I first heard about dahi kebab, it was unimaginable for me to even think of a kebab made out of curd since it it so difficult to hold it together. The Paneer Kofta Curry Recipe is a delicious preparation paneer (homemade cottage cheese) that is simmered in a spiced tomato gravy. Kofta's are traditionally deep fried vegetable or cheese balls that are dipped in a spicy curry. This recipe of kofta is healthy as the kofta's are not deep fried but instead made in a kuzhi paniyaram pan. Bhapa Doi or Baked Yogurt is Hung curd or Greek yogurt blended with milk and condensed milk and baked with a water bath in the oven or steamed on the stove top is a must have sweet dish in the Bengali weddings and special occasions like festivals etc. Bhapa Doi can be flavored with saffron, cardamom etc and can be garnished with fresh fruits or chopped nuts. Next add the turmeric powder, hung card, salt and sugar to taste and fry nicely till the oil starts to separate. Next add the potatoes and stir fry for a couple of mins. Then add the fried koftas and coat well with the masala. Hung curd can be made very easily at home.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food hung curd kofta curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!