Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fenugreek methi thepla. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
how to make fenugreek paratha recipe. Methi Thepla, a must try lightly spiced paratha like traditional Gujarati flatbread Recipe is prepared from wheat flour, fenugreek leaves and other spices. Methi Thepla is favorite Gujarati snack bread. Methi Thepla is favorite snack bread from the state of Gujarati.
Fenugreek Methi Thepla is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Fenugreek Methi Thepla is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fenugreek methi thepla using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fenugreek Methi Thepla:
- Prepare 200 gram wheat flour
- Prepare 50 gram pearl millet flour
- Make ready 100 gram Fenugreek leaves (finely chopped)
- Prepare 20-30 gram coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- Make ready To taste salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp cumin coriander powder
- Prepare 1 tsp green chilli ginger garlic mix paste
- Get 2 tbsp curd (yogurt)
- Take 2 tbsp jaggery
- Get 1 tbsp white sesame seed
- Take as needed Oil
- Prepare as needed Water to knead dough
All our friends love this and whenever we meet, we still ask Hema to bring Methi Thepla for us. Thepla recipe - Learn to make delicious methi thepla with easy step by step photos and videos. Most Gujaratis love eating their Theplas with curd or mango pickle known as aam ka chunda. Methi Thepla are savory thin Indian flatbreads made with whole wheat flour, fresh fenugreek leaves and are spiced with turmeric, red chili powder, carom seeds and sesame seeds.
Steps to make Fenugreek Methi Thepla:
- Step 1 :- To knead a dough of thepla :- Take a wheat flour and pearl millet flour mix it in a bowl. Now, add all ingredients and mix it with your fingertips. it will be crumbly looking texture. After that add adequate water and knead into semi soft dough. After 15 minutes, knead the dough with pinch of oil once again to smooth out.
- Step 2 :- To roll thepla from dough :- Divide dough into equal round balls. Flatten it out between your palms. Take one flatten ball, dip it into dry flour and roll it into your desired diameter/circle using rolling board and rolling pin.
- Step 3 :- To cook Fenugreek (methi) thepla :- Place rolled thepla on a griddle. Flip when one side is partly cooked and spread oil on this partly cooked side. Flip the thepla again and spread the oil on this full cooked side. Flip thepla on a griddle for couple of times till you get golden spots. You can also press methi thepla with spatula while cooking. Serve this thepla with plain yogurt or mango pickle.
Most Gujaratis love eating their Theplas with curd or mango pickle known as aam ka chunda. Methi Thepla are savory thin Indian flatbreads made with whole wheat flour, fresh fenugreek leaves and are spiced with turmeric, red chili powder, carom seeds and sesame seeds. Methi thepla is a very popular Indian flat bread of India ,a specialty and staple from the state of Gujarat. Fresh chopped fenugreek leaves are mixed with flour and few spices ,kneaded with yogurt. Methi Thepla- Fenugreek Flatbread is one of the authentic dishes of Gujarati cuisine.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fenugreek methi thepla recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!