Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, madison's mac n cheese with a crunch. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Madison's Mac n Cheese With a Crunch is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Madison's Mac n Cheese With a Crunch is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook madison's mac n cheese with a crunch using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Madison's Mac n Cheese With a Crunch:
- Get 1 3/4 lb macaroni noodles
- Make ready 3/4 cup butter
- Prepare 3/4 cup all purpose flower
- Make ready 6 cup milk divided
- Get 1 tsp mustard powder
- Prepare 1 tsp onion powder
- Prepare 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Take 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 2 bags american cheese divided
- Make ready 1 bag shredded sharp cheddar cheese divided
- Take 1 bag shredded colby jack cheese divided
- Get 1 bag Lays original potato chips
- Make ready 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- Take 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Steps to make Madison's Mac n Cheese With a Crunch:
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Bring a large pot of slightly salted water to a boil. Cook macaroni for about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium-low heat. Slowly add flour to butter, whisking constantly; cook until brown and the mixture no longer smells of flour, about 5 minutes. Pour 1 cup milk into the flour mixture and whisk until fully incorporated. Repeat twice. Add remaining 3 cups milk to the mixture. Then stir in mustard powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Reduce to low heat. Whisk frequently for about ten minutes until it begins to thicken. Add sharp cheddar, colby jack, and american cheese a little at a time until entirely incorporated. Remove sauce from heat.
- Stir drained macaroni into cheese sauce to coat. Then divide macaroni between two 9x13 baking dishes.
- Crush potato chips and mix with monterey jack & parmesan cheese. Top the macaroni with potato chip mixture evenly. Spray the potato chip mixture with just a little bit of butter flavored cooking spray.
- Bake in oven for about 45 minutes or until top is golden brown and sauce is bubbling.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food madison's mac n cheese with a crunch recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!