Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken karaage 🥢. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken karaage 🥢 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Karaage 🥢:
- Get 350 g chicken thigh, cubed
- Make ready 1 tablespoon mirin
- Get 1 teaspoon sugar
- Get 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- Make ready 2 tablespoons soy sauce or shoyu
- Prepare 2 clove garlic, minced
- Take 3-4 tbsp potato starch or corn flour
- Make ready Shichi-mi tōgarashi for garnish
- Prepare Garlic kewpee mayo
- Take 3 tbsp Japanese kewpee mayonnaise
- Take 1/2 tsp, minced
- Make ready Mix them together
Steps to make Chicken Karaage 🥢:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken, mirin, sugar, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic. Mix well. Marinate for at least 20-30 minutes. Add potato starch to the chicken. Mix well.
- Add some vegetable oil on a frying pan wait until medium heat. Knock out some access flour and add chicken in to the wok. Use chopsticks or specular turn them around until they all cooked evenly, crispy and golden all around.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon and garlic mayo.sprinkle some Shichi-mi tōgarashi if prefer.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken karaage 🥢 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!