Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, achar gosht. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Chicken achaar ghosht is very famous food in Pakistan.here i am going to tell you how to make chicken achaar gosht. Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook achar gosht using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Achar gosht:
- Prepare Bakre ka gosht: adha kilo Lemon: 4 adad
- Prepare Karhi pate: chand adad Sabit red chilies: 10 adad
- Get Onion (barik kati hui): 3 adad Lehsan (barik kate hue): 8 joye
- Take Adrak (barik kati hui): 1 khane ka chamach Sabit dhaniya: 1 kha
- Make ready Sabit dhaniya: 1 khane ka chamach Sonf: 1 khane ka chamach
- Get Sonf: 1 khane ka chamach Kalonji: 1 chae ka chamach
- Take Kalonji: 1 chae ka chamach Pisi hui haldi: 1 chae ka chamach
- Make ready Pisi hui haldi: 1 chae ka chamach Salt: hasbe zaiqa
- Make ready Salt: hasbe zaiqa Oil: 1 piyali
- Take Chilies ke ajza:
- Prepare Bari green chilies: 6 adad
- Make ready Sabit soif: 1 chae ka chamach
- Get Sabit white zirah: 1 chae ka chamach Raei: 1 chae ka chamach
- Take Sabit dhanya: adha khane ka chamach Imli ka guda: 2 khane ke
- Get chamach
- Take salt: hasbe zaiqa
Steps to make Achar gosht:
- Degchi me oil gram kar ke piyaz talen aur kagaz par nikal kar sakhta kar lein.
- Isi degchi me gosht, haldi aur salt dal kar pani khushk kar lein.
- Is me adraq lehsan, dhanya, sonf aur ek pyali pani dal kar gosht galne tak pakaen.
- Is me sabit red chilli aur dahi dal kar thori der tak bhune ke baad lemon nichor lein.
- Zirah, sonf, raei aur dhanya tawe par bhun kar pees lein, is me salt aur imli ka guda milaen aur green chilies me bhar lein.
- Masala bhari green chilies ko tal kar degchi me dalen.
- Karhi pate aur kalonji dal kar dum par rakh dein
- Tanduri naan ke sath serve karein..
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole cereals and nuts. Moreover, you need to include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Following a green living diet plan will provide you with just what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can become disease free. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
Achar Gosht Masala Recipe - How to make commercial Achar Gosht Masala in urdu hindi • BaBa Food RRC. Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home. Try our recipe and you will love it. #HappyCookingToYou Written Recipe: https. Chicken achaar ghosht is very famous food in Pakistan.here i am going to tell you how to make chicken achaar gosht. Don't forget to share and subscribe my. Shan Achar Gosht mix helps you recreate the authentic traditional taste of Achar Gosht with its perfect blend of rich, aromatic and tangy spices. Achar gosht recipe can be made with any kind of meat such as beef, mutton or chicken. Achaar gosht has a very spicy and sour taste. It is prepared when meat is cooked with tomatoes, yoghurt and all. Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home. Achar Gosht is a pickle flavored mutton recipe which popular in India & Pakistan. It a very tasty Hot & Sour recipe cooked in spices normally used for making Pickle. Achar gosht curry goes well with rice. This achar then gave birth to achar gosht. What served as an accompaniment to the main dish at Maintaining a high heat, pour in yogurt bringing achar gosht to a boil. Achari Gosht Recipe, How To Make Achari Gosht Recipe. Achari Gosht is an indian curry which tastes little like pickle. Goes well with rice, chapati, phulka, roti. Achar gosht is said to be a dish of the northern Punjabi origin with a tangy twist of achaar (pickle and pickle masala) with the richness and nutrition of meat. Achar gosht is prepared usually with beef but.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food achar gosht recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!